Saturday, January 3, 2009

Warning: This gets nasty!!!

So I am so pissed off. If you read this just know it is going to get nasty!!



I found out that piece of shit Michelle and her scummy ass lawyer are trying to get her released from jail. Now you honestly tell me that she deserves to be released? I don't fucking think so. She got a light sentence to begin with.


My niece will never be the same. So while all Michelle has changed in her life is what some jail time. Please. Sabine may never be able to fully get her eyesight back. She has more medical problems than any two year old should have to endure. We have all but hope that she will be able to walk, but she is at an age when she should be walking already.


You tell me that someone that can do this to a defensless child we should have compassion for??

Thank God her ass is still in jail where she belongs!!!!
http://www.tooeletranscript.com/pages/full_story?page_label=news&id=1294087-Early-jail-release-denied-for-Tooele-baby-shaker&article-Early-jail-release-denied-for-Tooele-baby-shaker%20=&widget=push&instance=news_page_bullets_right_column&open=&

1 comment:

  1. That pic makes me all teary and depressed and- close to finding the stupid bitch and torturing her mercilessly for DAYS Hostel-style before putting her to death in a painful, drawn out, horribly degrading manner.

    We'll see how well she can shake an innocent baby when her Achilles tendons are severed. Austin would so be proud of my mindset right now.

    ReplyDelete