Thursday, January 29, 2009

The ABCs of ME.

A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Hayley and Josh. I couldn't live without them.
C- Cake or Pie? Cake. I love cake! Any cake.
D- Day of Choice? Sunday. It is the day that Josh and I get to spend together.
E- Essential item? I know it is bad but I must have Diet Coke.
F- Favorite color? Purple.
G- Gummy bears or worms? Bears. I bite off their head first.
H- Home Town? Tooele, UT.
I - Indulgence? Anything sweet.
J- January or July? July. It will be really special this year.
K- Kids? Nada.
L- Life isn't complete without? Love and Diet Coke.
M- Married? Almost.
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples. I used to hate them but I really like them now.
P- Phobias? Open water.
Q- Quote? Love is the irrestistable desire to be irrestistably desired.
R-Reasons to smile? My family.
S- Season of Choice? Autumn
T- Tag 5 people? Marcoooo! Polo!!!!!! Oh sorry wrong game. Tag you're it!
U- Unknown fact about me? I have OCD.
V- Vegetable? Potato. So bad for you but so good.
W- Worst habit? Over snacking and over eating.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. An X-ray would mean I broke something again.
Y- Your favorite food? Italian
Z- Zodiac sign? Sag

4 comments:

  1. You left out your quote!! C'mon, there are so many!! "I feel like a duck-billed platypus, WEH WEH!!!!"

    And if you were getting an ultrasound it would either be because you're pregnant or have cancer. Just as bad as breaking something! And I knew you have OCD, btw. But I'm assuming I don't count.

    Can you tell I'm not excited to be pregnant yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OCD, huh? Like go to a doctor, diagnosed, medicine type of OCD? I'm sorry. I know a couple people whose children have it, it blows!!! I'm a huge fan of Diet COke also. Not like 4 a day but I sure do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? I'd like to die and come back as a leotard. *SNAP*

    I miss your ass. It's such a sweet ass, too.

    ReplyDelete