Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stress. Isn't it great?

So I have been having these crazy dreams lately. They all have to do with the wedding. The one before was that I had become pregnant and could not fit into my dress anymore. Plus it had this hideous purple lace thing that was I'm guessing suppose to be a jacket?? I know where that idea came from. Silly me and my immodest dress.
Well then last night I have a dream that my wedding is in this awful church. It had black carpet, yes black carpet. Then I was in my dress and mad about my hair because they had done it up in some funky beehive type hairdo. Picture Marge Simpson minus the blue. I was running late and my make up still had to be put on. Well who ever was doing my make up put a dark purple eye shadow on me and it was everywhere! As my lovely shade of purple is being applied I am on the phone with my mom and she is telling me she won't make it!!
What the crap! Sometimes I really hate dreams. I swear I stress about things way too much.

1 comment:

  1. It was probably me doing your makeup.

    I'd pay close attention to your dreams... I dreamed I gave birth to two cats, and now look at me.

    I miss your ass.

    ReplyDelete