Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random Boring Thoughts

So here I go with a post of nothing of real importance. I just have so much going on in my head right now I thought this would be best to do. So this crappy ass situation with the economy has made me go through my life goals and totally think things over again. Josh may not have his job for long and right now he is making hardly any money at work. That leaves us with the worry of how are we going to pay for this wedding now? Most little things are taken care of, but that is about it. At the end of the summer our lease is up in our apartment. We were hoping to be buying a house. The houses are actually affordable in Vegas now. I'm not taking on a house payment with the unknown of Josh's job situation.
At the end of this year I will be a ripe ol' age of 27. Here lies the problem. I wanted to start having children by the time I hit 30. I first want a house and Josh to have a steady job making pretty good money so I can stay home. I absolutely will not leave my child(ren) with ANYONE! So there maybe goes that timeline.
I tried last weekend to hit the MegaBucks, but no luck. Darn It! lol It's up over 31 million now.
Josh thinks I'm a total nut because I have been listening to this podcast Pregtastic. I know I'm not preggo and won't be for awhile, but I have learned so much stuff I had no idea about! There is so much out there now to know about being preggo and about childbirth. Holy Crap!
So other than worrying about things I can't really control right now, this wedding, and working overtime at work my mind is a mess. Sorry if it doesn't make much sense. Boring I know, but it helped get some things off my mind!

4 comments:

  1. Things'll get better. You'll figure all this out.

    And it's about time you freakin post! Now leave me a damn comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that blows! Sorry. The economy is a way scary situation. Not everyone is as lucky as you HAyley, yes you!! (I know you are reading this :) We don't know about Codys job either. And I feel the same way about leaving my babies. I did not have children to have someone else raise them but your choices hits a little closer to the heart. I don't blame you.

    I want to hear your ramblings. Where do you work? And what are the options for Josh?? I hope everything works out. And I'm sure it will. Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW Sharylbean... thanks for changing your background! Now I can read it without pulling my eyes out of the sockets and actually pressing them against my laptop screen.

    I guess I should probably wipe off the screen now.

    ReplyDelete