Monday, March 16, 2009

Crazy Times!

So life has been on-the-go crazy! I am working overtime this month while we are finding someone new to help me. So when I'm not at work it is housework, sleeping or somehow finding time to get out and do things. A couple weekends ago we went back out to Logandale and took the bike and went camping. One of the guys Josh works with brought out his sandrail. OMG! I am giving up my first born to have one like that. Not that we have money to have that or a kid. There are rumors that they are going to close the dealership he works at by the end of the month. I really hope things start looking up. Pretty soon I am going to be the only one in the family with a job. Well enough of that shit back to things we are doing that we probably should not be spending money on.
This last weekend we drove to Ely Saturday night. We went to visit for Fletcher's birthday. We of course did the normal thing and sat around Hil and Cal's and chit-chatted and had some drinks. The topic for most of the night of course is this up coming wedding. I could very well loose my mind. I should have listened when they told me "Just go elope". Yep they were sssoooo right. We spent the night as usual at the Hotel Nevada. No ghosts in our room. (The whole night everyone was talking about how the place is haunted.) We spent the better part of the morning at Hil and Cal's playing with their new puppy. I had fun with the dogs and cats. They are so darn cute! Then we all packed up and went to Garnet Hill. We spent the afternoon looking for garnets. Josh and I spent more time up there then the others. I am a huge rock hound. I love me some rocks!! We had a most delicious dinner and then we were on our way home.
So this weekend I am planning on working a full day on Saturday, and Sunday I am laying on the couch all day!!! Plus it is the season finale of Big Love so I totally can't miss it. We spend way too much time watching TV. Well that is about all us po' folk can afford, and maybe not even the cable for long.
I think the last weekend of the month we are going to have visitors here. So an other busy weekend. There is just way too much going on for the next almost 4 months! I am going to leave you with some random pics from our outings.

Timmy! I love this cat. He is the most mellow of them all.
You can't really tell, but there is the dutch oven where I cooked up some really awesome chicken and rice!!!


My creative moment.


Hey I was camping just remember that! And maybe there were a few beers involved.



Pitch and his new friend Roxy! She is so stinking cute!

1 comment:

  1. That pic of you reminds me of that pic you took of me in 8th grade sitting in the snow in my boxer shorts. And we were only drunk on Pepsi!

    Nice creative moment. I'd love to take my new toy down there and get some pics, but alas... super pregnant women should not travel lest they explode and cover everything in juices.

    ReplyDelete