Sunday, November 8, 2009

Life In General

So things have really been weird around here. My living situation is not exactly the way I pictured us as newly weds. I have only spent a few days with my hubby in the past month and a half. I am missing him so much! I know that this is all for the best.
This week is my last week of work. Work is totally crazy right now and all I can say is I am so glad to moving on from there. Last week when I put in my two week notice so did my boss! Then when I was gone from work on Friday an other lady from our department gave her two week notice as well. So now they are stuck with few people and one totally crazy girl who was no idea how to do her job. Well not my problem any more. She should just be thankful I don't knock her out before I leave.
I am going to hang around here until the 19th then Stacie and I are driving up to Utah. We are going to take Austin to Thrice in SLC for his birthday. I am going to be with my family through Thanksgiving. Josh is going to drive up from Moab and join us! Then finally my hubby and I can be together again!
I will be returning to Moab with Josh after the holiday. Once I get there I will have lots of cleaning to do in the house we are renting, but at least I will be living in a house instead of an apartment for the first time since I have left home! I am planning on signing up for some classes for the spring semester. We have worked things out so that if I want to work only part time I can.
Our plan was to stay in Moab for the next two years. Then we are going to move to South Dakota where I can finish my degree at the School of Mines and Technology. We have made plans that once I get settled in in my new home that we are going to plan on a family. I am so tired of everyone giving me their own reasons and excuses of why they think I should not start my own family. Yeah well I am ready and so is Josh and to me that is all that matters. Plus Sabine needs a cousin on our side of the family! ;)
So you may be hearing from me more while I am on my leave from work.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you'll be back with the hubster. Things are looking up, eh? (No, I'm not channeling my inner Canadian.)

    Good luck with the procreating. If all else fails, buy one of mine. Heh.

    ReplyDelete