Monday, November 16, 2009

Ahhhh Freedom

So I am a free woman now. No more working with the immature little bitch! SWEET! Friday she wasn't at work so it made the day like good ol times and those are the days I am so going to miss about work. I love being around everyone else there.
So now I am just finishing up some last minute things and just chillin waiting until I leave to go to Tooele. It will be Thursday before I know it.
I am so looking forward to being back with my Joshy. I am not looking forward to the whole moving to Utah thing, but I am just going to have to make the best of it. We are renting a house there so it will be the first time since I moved out of Ma and Pa's that I won't be living in an apartment. I even get to have a garden. Lame I know, but I am super excited about that.
Once I get there it is off to find out about getting signed up for spring semester.

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh, Joshy. JOSHY POO. JOSHY SNOOKUMS. Just a few suggestions. At least you won't be living in Tooele, right?

    ReplyDelete