Monday, December 15, 2008

OMG! It is snowing in Las Vegas!

So I thought I left the snow behind in Utah...guess not! I am not loving this. Try living in a city where no one really knows how to drive in the rain muchless snow. AAARRRGGG! I am being a brat I know.
Well this week means I get to turn an other year older. I'm just so excited to be one more year closer to thirty. My life is nothing like I thought it would be at 26.
Oh well my birthday is the least of my stresses. Between trying to visit family, get invites to the wedding made and out I think I am going to loose my mind.

2 comments:

  1. You started a blog! Now you can begin chronicling (sp?) your many wedding prep and crazy Las Vegas adventures!!! Woot woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you!!! I can not believe you started a blog!! Cody always teases me that only mormons have blogs, well not anymore! I want to see a picture of you and Josh. How are you? How are the wedding plans? I am so excited for you. South Dakota, huh? Thats nifty. But seriously, put some pictures up, you hot women, you. And thanks for coming up when Raech passed. I never told you because I was so messed up but it meant so much to me to see you there! And I'm so sorry about your niece. My friend works on Mountain West ambulance and she was speechless. People that make those choices that alter someone elses life, they'll get whats coming to them. But anywho, I can't wait to see your life on line!!! Good Luck with everything. Hey wasn't it you and me, back in 6th grade and we went to Josh's birthday party at Wheeler Farm Haunted House? I swear it was you.

    ReplyDelete